Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Useful Spanish Phrases to Use During The Class

Our Spanish lessons are run completely in Spanish. Well, as a beginner I have a little bit difficulty with this. I know it is the correct way to learn a foreign language but I cannot keep up with the lesson most of the time. We are a group of three and many times we look at each other and laugh because we do not understand at all. I think it is good to have a list of phrases to use during the lesson so that one does not miss the whole of it. I put some of them together below for you.



una pregunta: a question

más despacio:  more slowly

más alto:  louder

¿Puedes hablar más despacio, por favor?:  Could you please speak more slowly?

está bien: it's ok

no entiendo:  I don't understand

¿Cómo se dice "book" en español? :  how is "book" called in Spanish?            
se dice libro:   It's called "libro"

¿Qué significa "página"?:   What does "página" mean?
significa "page":   it means "page"

puedes repetir:   can you repeat

difícil - fácil: difficult - easy

Lo siento:  I'm sorry

No lo se: I don't know

1 comment: